Bioprocess Application Engineers
Flownamics is the market leader in on-line sampling systems for the bioprocess industry.To support continued growth, we are looking for individuals with technical hands-on experience in upstream and downstream processing to perform on-site system set-ups, installations, training, and post-sales support.
- Technical presentations at customer sites and at trade shows/conferences
- Supporting sales efforts (domestically and internationally)
- Product development
- Technical writing
- Desirable candidates have a solid understanding of upstream/downstream applications, customer processes from an engineering perspective, and process control software.
- 4+ years of bioprocess experience
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Strong organizational skills
- Desire to be hands-on within a variety of company activities
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel overnight 25-50% of the time
Remote (east coast, west coast) as well as Madison, WI based positions are available. Ideal candidates would be end-users from biotech companies seeking a new and different career direction. No prior sales/support experience is required. Please email resume to email@example.com
For more information on the position please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 608 310 7590.