The FlowFraction™ is used with our Seg-Flow sampling system for on-line fraction collection from up to eight vessels for further off-line analysis of your bioprocess. The FlowFraction system is customizable to accommodate a variety of tube types and sizes, septum piercing, and temperature control. Reagent addition and sample dilution may be performed prior to vial deposit with the optional Seg-Flow Sample Module. The FlowWeb™ software controls and monitors all sample collection functions. Internal flow paths are self cleaning after every sample cycle, ensuring no sample carryover or contamination.
• Multi-rack collection system
• Accommodates a variety of tube and vial sizes
• Septum piercing capable
• Sample volumes from 250 µl to 50 ml
• Peltier or liquid temperature controlled plate rack options
• Sample dilution and reagent addition option available
• Optional washstation for external needle cleaning
The FlowFraction 400 is customizable to accommodate a variety of tube types and sizes. Temperature control options include peltier or external chiller plate.
Septum piercing dispensing is standard with this fraction collector.
Liquid Temperature Control Rack Options: 2mL HPLC, 5mL, 15mL, 50mL
• up to two racks per plate
Peltier Rack Options: 96 well plate, 2mL HPLC, 5mL, 15mL, 50mL
• one rack per plate
(custom rack sizes available upon request)