Flownamics® has developed the FISP®, which is a sampling probe capable of withdrawing sterile, cell-free samples from fermentors and bioreactors. FISP® allows direct on-line sample transfer to a variety of analyzers, such as biochemistry and HPLC systems, as well as collection for off-line analysis. FISP® is a small, tube-shaped, sterilizable 316 stainless steel carrier which is surrounded by a tubular, micro-porous membrane.They are available for 25mm ports for use in laboratory, pilot or industrial scale vessels. FISP® has been and continues to be widely utilized in the fermentation and cell culture fields since it’s introduction to the market in 1996.
• Available For 25mm Ports: Standard & Safety
• Fits Into the Fermenter / Bioreactor Side Port
• Dead Volume: Approximately 0.24 to 0.44ml
• Used in PD to production
• GMP Validated
• Immersion Depths: 90 & 115mm
• 0.2 μm membrane (custom pore sizes available)