Flownamics® has developed the FISP®, which is a sampling probe capable of withdrawing sterile, cell-free samples from fermentors and bioreactors. FISP® allows direct on-line sample transfer to a variety of analyzers, such as biochemistry and HPLC systems, as well as collection for off-line analysis. FISP® is a small, tube-shaped, sterilizable 316 stainless steel carrier which is surrounded by a tubular, micro-porous membrane.They are available for 12, 19mm ports for use in laboratory, pilot or industrial scale vessels. FISP® has been and continues to be widely utilized in the fermentation and cell culture fields since it’s introduction to the market in 1996.
• Available For 12 & 19mm Ports
• Fits Into the Fermenter / Bioreactor Top Port
• Dead Volume: Approximately 0.24 to 0.44ml
• Immersion Depths: 120, 200, 310, & 410mm
• Compatible with a kleenpak™ connectors from Pall Corp.
• Used with disposable SUB's
• FISP Model P-F12-200-02