Dip Tubes for Full Broth Bioreactor Sampling
For analysis that requires cell-containing samples, Flownamics® offers a line of stainless steel probes. These probes, or dip tubes, are autoclavable and can be used with glass, stainless steel, and single use vessels or bags.
200, 350, and 450mm
0.8mm (0.032 inches)
6mm (0.24 inches)
Features & Connections
- Equipped with an adjustable fitting
- Installed into a PG 13.5 port
- Can be adapted to other size ports if needed
- Easy to maintain
- No operator training required
- Used in both fermentation and cell-culture
- Can interface vessels to various sampling systems (Seg-Flow®) and analytical equipment.
- Minimizes dead volume and purge requirements